Tuesday, October 23, 2012

black hole


Wow, it has been since June that I have blogged! I had not realized it had been so long! It was not my intention to let it go. Why the silence? Simply I was depressed. Depression is something I have battled for as long as I can remember. I get moody off and on.I can attribute that to being a woman,or being an artist, or being overwhelmed with being a busy mother of 4, but depression is different. It sucks you in. you feel it tugging on you and you try to ignore it and go on with life but eventually it sucks you in to it's black hole.The falling into that hole is one thing the climb out is another! Thankfully I have just a bit more to go til I can lift myself complacently out of this place.

The images:a piece of home.where I go to find peace...even if only in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment